Overlooking the Back Bay, the Old Brick House is an example of the mingling of French colonial and American building traditions in Biloxi. One of the oldest houses on the coast, the house was constructed around 1850 and saved from neglect by Biloxi's Garden Clubs in the 1950's. Currently, the house is owned by the City of Biloxi who decided to restore it after Hurricane Katrina nearly destoryed it in 2005. It reopened to the public in 2011.

1/7

Biloxi, Mississippi

Old Brick House

Copyright Albert & Robinson Architects, PLLC   |  514 Main Street, Hattiesburg, Mississippi 39401  |  601.544.1970